Thumbnail Maker (Mac)
The Thumbnail Maker tool is designed to create thumbnails for your images. It will maintain the original file name and put the files into a subfolder. If there are any further inquiries, please contact me.
- I cannot run the program 'Thumbnail Maker'.
- This software is compatible only on Mac systems with OS versions: 10.5 and up.
- How do I run 'Thumbnail Maker' ?
- Simply double-click on the icon, and Automator will open with the workflow loaded. Once Automator has loaded, click on the "Run" button in the top-right corner to start the workflow.
- Where are my Thumbnails?
- The thumbnails are located in a sub-folder of your original files under "Thumb"
- I need to make a lot of thumbnails. how do I loop the workflow?
- Change the loop counter (it is the last instruction in the workflow)
- The thumbnails are too big/too small.
- Change the scale image instruction to suit your needs
Thumbnail Maker (Automator Workflow for MAC)
Written By: James Holmes
Thumbnail Maker Instructions
This workflow will create thumbnail sized images from a folder of originals. Thumbnails will be moved to a sub-folder called "Thumb". File names will stay the same.
To Use: Click "OK" then proceed to select a folder of your original sized images. The workflow will take care of the rest.
Run workflow on folder containing image files only!
If desired to repeat: Change the repeat instruction at the bottom of the workflow.
Designed by: James Holmes
www.jamesonline.ca -- email@example.com
Please visit the File Cabinet to download the latest copy